<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Future ITE .
Monday, August 24, 2009, 4:49 PM

I am just so freaking bored and now I just can't stop typing.

Chatting with hannah maria recently. Talked about fish tank, webcam for a bit and saw Kat, talked about how mad she is with that girl and finally told her how sakit nye kepala i am thinking which course to take. i really have to think and confirm the course that i want right now. what she always told me was that don't take DAVP. it is very stressful. so she suggested me on taking DMD. i don't really know the real name of it but she told me if i like drawing i can take that course. in school art, ITE also drawing. nant makin grow la muscle aku. lols. btw, am not going to take Beauty Therapy or Nursing. ha ha. no no no. asked parents about me taking office. they talked and talked.. the way they say it was like wanting me to take DAVP. how?! people always said, "Take the course that you like and you have interest in it. Don't take the one you don't have interest and you drop out one day." I don't want to drop out sia. like seriously. k gimme time to think and lets see how things going.

Bought new color pencil for my art. wanted to get teh 42, if I'm not wrong, but short of money. (: the one i bought was 9.60. the other one was 17+. mahal shey. haiya.. never mind, nant pinjam2 la in class. first person to aim, ARINI NUR MULIATI. *evil face*

Alamak, now 5.30 ready. Fyqa belum vacuum rumah lagi. Nanti biseng plak ibuku. NAK UPLOAD PICTURES!

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters