<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Slumber Dance.
Friday, August 28, 2009, 1:29 PM

First day show. (Today)

Yesterday was freaking bored. Macam karaoke show sia. ha ha. Actually Azpirasi was the only malays there. We buke together at the third floor. I had fun with them. Then Kak Ayu was trying to feed me this soup and was saying, "Meh Kakak saup meh." *Laugh* I replied her, "Adq nak ikan. Tak nak ade sayuh tau." Ok, enough of that.

Then there was a couple of ballet dancers. I suppose they are at the same age as me. When i watched them dancing, my eyes was like not even blinking. Looking at the way she do her 'tip-toes' and everything. She was really tip-toeing! Oh my goodness. Surprise and in pain when watching. Her feet was like really bending. Like the shape of a semi-circle. Ha ha. She's really good! Sadly, Kak N said that they are not professional dancers. To me, I have never seen a real ballet dancer dancing. I inspired ballet dancing, seriously.

I got to go now. Should be out from the house from just now. Nak blog sangat kan? Kan da lambat.
Meeting Kak Ayu at Orchard at 230. I think i will be late shey. Ha ha.

"How do you feel if someone were to take away something so precious to you and you love it a lot?!"

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters