"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood,
and I'll devote my life.
Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines,
We'll stop hearts together"
▲ Step Cute.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 9:03 PM
Today was splendid. laughed a lot with my classmate. Was talking... and i suddenly said the wrong pronunciation. haha. wanted to say BANYAK but the wrong word came out. MANYAK. haha. i don't mean to talk like as if i wanna step cute or what la. tu sumer tak sengaje k. then after school, repeat the same word to her and there she told Achap about it. Again laugh and laugh until tear came out. seriously you try to say it to some one or try saying it to yourself. haha. STEP CUTE HABIS NYR. ROFL.
still waiting for an answer why i can't seem to upload photos.
Userinfo
User: I am Arefeecaraskme. Info: Here goes your info and etcs.