▲ Blue and Red.
Excuse me, every post is my say. So don't go asking/telling my dad about anything. Mine your own business please. I don't mind you reading my blog. But what if it happens to you. For example, I ask your dad about whatever you say in your blog? Do you like it? hmmm.. Please, ok.
Anyway, yesterday was fun tired and and Fyqa tak sempat nak makan my Keropok Wheels tu. So Fyza did help me on everything. A big thank you to you, Fyza. She went home at 9+. Wah dapat naik kereta shey. haha. NO GAJI BUT GETS WATERMELON. lols. A very big watermelon.
And as for me, I rearrange everything in my room and I slept at 12+ without resting. I quickly took my bath and hello bed. Seriously, i spent my day yesterday with full of hard work. Haha. I somehow feel satisfied because Fyza and i managed to paint my room by ourselves. I kept on shouting the colour of my room. Fyza pon naik binget, i think. hhaha. Happy benget!
Going Arnold with the dancers later on.
Labels: mencuri hati kekasih lamaku dari diriku.