▲ "I guess it is because of YOU, girl. You hurt me by. . ."
i think i cried when i had my dreams. I can't recall back what i dreamed about. I don't really like talking about my problems that much. Deep inside me is... "NO! Stop all that!"
Oh i woke up at 130pm. Was waken up by these twins at 755AM! Tak de keje. ISMAIL, KAU GILER! BETUL! haha. He said, "BANGUN LA! pagi2 nak kene exercise." My eyes were still closed while talking to them. So talked to Ishak, the nicer one.. hahah. He asked me if i want to go back sleep? Telling me, "No need to exercise. Jangan dengar kater dier." Haha. So went back to sleep...
Yesterday when Geylang. I didn't bought anything there. My parents and my little brother did. Ramai matrep disana. haha. Everyone was there. Even my dearest family. Suppose to break fast at Arnold but since it was fully booked, we went somewhere else. Somewhere near Juchat Complex. When we reached the place, both Kak Shidah and i were shocked that we actually wore the same top but of course different colour. Then there was a small fight at one of the stall there. Nak buke puase macam gini. Haiya.. Nie la MATREP kan!? haha. So after eating our main dish, we celebreated Abg Fadhil's 26th birthday. Tiramisu cake. Nice! And its halal ok.
Mule la berjalan di bazar. NUHYOOL; Aku nampak Apiz. Haha. Tak tegoh ah.
That will be all. Sungguh tiada mood. Going training later on.
Labels: breakout(s)