<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Budak Tamp Prangai Samer.
Saturday, October 10, 2009, 11:15 AM

Admit, I'm in the wrong. I am very weak in fighting. I shouldn't have do it. Salah aku laa.
BUT SHE REALLY HURTS ME ON THE INSIDE.

Feel like killing myself and not living in this unfair world.
Did ask for help. What they did was just listen and do nothing. What should i seriously do now? It is just hurting myself even more. );

GODAMIT!

Labels:


facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters