▲ Connections.

Feeling not so good today. In fact, yesterday too. I think i just cannot be bored. Once i start to be freaking bored, my mood will be like one of a crazy old woman. LIke always angry, always sad.. Luckily today got to go out at night. Even just for a while, I hope i will be tired by the time i got onto my bed. So lets make my eyes tired, so i am able to fall asleep. I've been sleeping at real late but to make myself very sleepy, i play solitaire. I did not do anything but lying on my bed and playing game.
Will be out at 7. Right now, am just waiting for Fyza to come to my house. Then maybe after getting what we're looking for, will meet Idris, Fad and Ap somewhere to have some drinks at Al-Azhar.
Can't wait any longer.
Labels: Thursday training.