<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ The Usual Face in Jolin.
Monday, October 12, 2009, 8:48 PM

Apologizing to Fyza and Yati because we had to cancel today's plan and bring it forward to tomorrow. sorry guys.

Today woke up at 825am. Felt really weird. The feeling of my stomach really feels weird. Was really forcing myself to vomit and was covered in cold sweat. Quickly called parents. They got back home asap and got me to the clinic. Thanks mom and dad. Especially to mom. She took half-day just to take me to the clinic.
I LOVE YOU BOTH.
The payment of my own medicine is on me. Told them to use my money since I'm the one who is always sick. 3 times going to the same clinic. Rase-rasenye, doctor tu pun naik boring tengok muke aku. haha. By the way, i got injected by the 5cm needle and now it is swollen on the inside. Hell pain!

Something like... 
Stomach Flu?

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters