<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Be right back.
Sunday, November 8, 2009, 5:21 PM

Like finally. BUSY TIME!
Monday - Sunday [9 Nov - 15 Nov]
  • Working
  • Training(s)
  • Show(s)


Things i really want to do/go:
I want to go Sentosa.
I want to have lots of money so...
I want to get my own laptop.
I want to be happy.
I want to know who is my real best friend is.
I want to eat and grow some fats.
I want to get my life back on track.
will update if there anymore 'i want...'.

Labels:


facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters