<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Mentah aku rindu.
Thursday, November 26, 2009, 2:39 PM

I really miss hanging out with the Mentahs. Suppose to meet them yesterday. But one by one told that they've yet to confirm with me. While i was on my way to workplace, Eena called. Then received text from Nurul. *sigh* And now, Kecyk texted me. Its my turn to be confirm again. Haish. i miss you all. Don't worry. (:

Yesterday was ok. Nothing fun exactly. Like again. The only girl working today. Excluding the manager. Reached at 5pm. Sulaiman was doing his mid-shift. Should be off at 6pm. Helped him polished the cutlery and sat for a while. Briefing starting in 5min. It was not 6 yet. Briefing and guess what? Joel told him to be the runner for like what? 15min only? Haha. So then told him, my as well he work for dinner. He talked to Suhaila and ya, his working for dinner. He said, "Kesian plak aku tgk kau nant keje sorg." Haha.

As for yesterday, it was not like the other days where i have to clear the plates. Well, i was posted to be 'station' but end up Joel asked me to be door host. hahahhha. I was happy for awhile. Then by the time past, it making me doing the work in a hurry. I can say it was ok, answering the phone call and holding the walky-talky. haha. Oh yes, don't forget the settling of changing tables. -.-" Run here, run there.

Closing. All i have to do is to polished the cutlery. Easy job. haha.

And I am so happy that Saturday, training for work has been cancelled. Yeay!!
But Hari Raya Haji, working. DON'T GET TO WATCH RAYA AKUSTIKA!! ):

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters