<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Movie.
Friday, November 6, 2009, 2:05 PM

Since i got the whole time till I'm gone for work, gonna watch Bohsia on youtube. 'Movie' marathon for a bit, alone. haha. Eating at the same time. BEST. I know the movie past long time ago before new movie came out but i've yet to watch it. (:

Anyway, yesterday was my first day working. Not many people were working. So there were 9 people including our manager and boss. It was fun at first. By the amount of increasing customers coming in and going out, making us clearing more plates and of course clearing of the tables. Right now, am having cramps on my back neck and arms. Wish i can have my own spa at home. Haha. Oh, while i was throwing the rubbish, i actually was about to slip. The thing is, behind me there were this 2 guys looking at me and laughing while i was doing the slipping. -.-" I kept quiet. Malu tu, ya la but just keep quiet and i continued doing the work. FYI, I did not slipped once but twice. Don't laugh about it. Imagine you're working there and the floor was wet all through out. Doesn't matter what kind of shoes you are wearing you will still gonna slipped.

Ended work at 1045pm. Took the bus and dropped off at clementi. Took the MRT and met my brother at JurongEast. Companied Fyza to take her bus at ChoaChuKangPark bus stop and off home. Washed up, washed uniform, hang them... Zzz...

Reminder:
"Fyza, nak mengamok, mengamok lua keje k. Not during work. Don't want you to get terminated like those other workes."

Meeting Fyza at 430pm. Dad gonna send us to work since he is fetching my mom. Second day of working. I bet today gonna have lots of people working. Make friends lagi. hmm...

Have have have to watch This Is It soon!
Badly!

Labels:


facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters