<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ NewSkins.
Thursday, November 5, 2009, 12:56 AM

3 days straight that i am rotting at home doing what i do everyday. I've been waiting for the training job since 1 month past. People kept on asking me, not working? And i myself kept on saying, "Keje. *explain where and everything*" They resume that i already got in but instead, I am not officially the worker there yet. Then like finally, tomorrow is the day. Gonna be out of the house at 3pm, meeting Fyza at ChoaChuKang. Do some photocopy and of course gonna buy my Fried Mars Balls. *mouth watery* After that off to 'work'. haha.

Happy 20th Birthday to my brother.
Nights.

Labels:


facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters