<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Thriller.
Sunday, November 1, 2009, 4:10 PM



I like it alot. It was a very thrilling show. Was freaking inside the cinema. This guy was shocked and he actually punch me on my knee. haha. Lucky me, my eyes was automatically shut when the scene was been played. haha.

I want to say thanks to you and a Happy Birthday to you, Ais.
It was his birthday yesterday. So he wanted to go out with me. Watching movie again. Told him that i was totally bankrupt and it is his birthday, tak kan he wants to treat me? He told me its ok. No need to paishey2 with me. I want to go out with you thats why.
Replied him, "Ok, if you insist then ok."

Next, when straight to cc for training. Preparing for Mediacorp show. Texted dad to bring along my high heels as we have to train ourselves, dancing with high heels. I tell you, it was badly done. Looking by the way we dance with heels on, makes other people laughing at us. Even we laughed at ourselves. Funny seeing ourselves running all over with heels. Well i call it scattering, not running anymore. My dad saw us doing the steps, he laughed. Other than that, the dance was fun. We got to do some cha-cha and some turning like a ballet dancer where the guys have to hold our hand and we turn. BEST. Luckily my partner is my own brother. Because we have to touch each others waist. Even though he is my own brother, i don't feel right when he touches me but we just have to be serious to make the dance look perfect. At the end of the training, both of my feet were hell pain. Sweating and i am so stinky yesterday. Reached home and i took a quick bath and straight to bed. I CAN SLEEP! (:

Labels:


facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters