<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ My things.
Saturday, December 26, 2009, 3:15 PM

Things which are still with my friends:
  • Eena; black dress
  • Keisyah; shorts
  • Izan; blusher, lip gloss and printed ITE paper
  • Fyza; hair band
I hope i can get it back as soon as possible. Plus, my contact lens's solution and the casing were left at my workplace locker room. *sigh* Hopefully that those things do still have at the exact place where i left it.

Gonna be out soon to training then to work. Tired liao. -.-'

Labels:


facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters