<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ 3rd post.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 9:33 PM

Was watching Laugh Gags Asia. My dad and i were laughing like crazy. Hahah. Singapore jokes, HHAHAHAA. Hey people, look at this iPad! I want this man! Of course who doesn't? Haha.

There is no fixed price for iPad in Singapore yet. I came across at this particular person and his guessing to this iPad is between S$800-S$1000. Sigh. At first i look at the website, I saw it stated $499. I did not realize the US in front the ($). Haha. And you have to watch the video for iPad. I swear i dream of getting this beautiful thing.

Yes, thursday gonna go to work place.
I WANNA EAT AGAIN! (:

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters