<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Anak Wayang
Thursday, March 25, 2010, 6:52 PM



Can't wait for tomorrow.
BECAUSE, gonna be out at night. Whhoooooppppyyy! Gonna dress up real nice i think. Haha.

As for now, I swear i still feels bored. Went out for a while just now to workplace to deal with the manager. Gonna be working again. BORING THOUGH! But at least i got something better to do rather than sitting at home, eating.



Anyway, planning to do something about my hair. Since my hair has been years long length, i think its time to have this mid length hairstyle.
Do you think I look suitable with this hairstyle?
Having long hair somehow irritates my face and it really feels hot when the weather is. Gonna go next week with 2 of my powerpuff babygirls.
Any comments? Please do.

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters