
Currently, I've changed my bed sheet and now I'm sitting in my room with the fan right in front of me due to a terribly hot weather, using my lappy. Hopefully my plan for today confirm ah.
I MUST GO SHOPPING TODAY!
Due to something on tomorrow. Haha. Nervous skali. By the way, i really ajak ramai orang but yg really willing to go is only Keisyah. ): Thanks babe. (: I know that every time i ajak people go out, it will be like a little bit of last minute plan. Eventhough i texted them last minute, some of them did not even gave me any reply at all. So how am i suppose to know anything, right? And also, when i ajak, some will say they're lazy to go here la, there la but end up going out with other friends. Sigh. Will just ignore it because they are still my love ones. Being patient about it too.
Anyway, I really have to get myself a new proper jeans. Sweater or something. For so long i did not go out to shop. Sigh. Money money money -.-"
Ok, gonna be searching for food right this instant. ^.^