<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Movie
Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 5:34 PM

I still have not seen this movie. My brother kept on asking me to watch this. Brother, who doesn't. Sigh. He said the movie was great. I've asked my guy friend to watch it with me but he insisted. He said he don't like it when he himself have not yet watch it. Ass you! Even after his friend told him it was good, he still don't want to. He kept on saying it was nonsense. I think i just have to wait for the DVD to be out and so i can watch it everyday. (:

Anyways, still doing nothing at home. Gonna fry myself Mini BlackPepper hotdogs. Makanmakanmakan. Tu pun tak naik-naik berat badan. -.-" Now I'm craving for snacks, fried mars balls and lots of food.

I don't really like long holidays. Unless i have an interesting plan that can make me go crazy then I'm lovin' it. I like going to school for now due to friends who are active in class assignments. Even the present fun and the past fun has changed, we still try to make the day happening as we can.

We are planning on playing Paint Ball but i don't know who will be the planner. Hanis was the one who shout out, "PAINT BALL!" haha. Cepatin deh, plan. Gue bosan banget ni di rumah.

Random: I want to find myself a new jeans.
Every time go out, you will see me wearing the same bottom. I don't usually go out and do shopping or surveying new items. Simple sangat sangat la ini perempuan. ((:

On the 29 March, going out to watch Anak Wayang at Victoria Theater. I don't know what to wear exactly.

Is this long enough? (:
Bye-bye.

Labels: ,


facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters