<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Today's News
Monday, March 29, 2010, 12:59 AM

Heyy. Ok, earlier on i mentioned that i Keisyah was the one who willing to accompany me for my emergency shopping, right? Well, everything changed. Keisyah unable to do so due to she having her religious class at night and the ones who accompanied me were my two babygirls.

Went out looking damn slack just now. Wearing just my work/school pants and t-shirt with slippers. Luckily Blossom wore slippers too. Haha. And guess what? I did not wear any make-up at all. Not a single dot of the powder. Hahah.

Okay, so firstly Buttercup and I went to 313 @ somerset. Waited for Blossom to meet us there and we walk all around and finally after searching for my jeans which i really cannot find any nice one, i bought jacket for 45 bucks. Then we headed to Wisma and got nothing, to ION, got myself bangles. which total up to 73 bucks. After spending all that amount right, i think I'm gonna give my card to my mom and will not withdraw any money for the time being. Haha. Scarryyyy. Blossom really tired after a long walk and she requested to slack at Starbuck for awhile. For so long we didn't have a really sincere laughter. At the same time planned an outing for our class. We head home after that.

Now I'm home, happily.
THANKS

Labels:


facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters