<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Morning post.
Sunday, April 4, 2010, 1:08 AM

Hey good morning. Here I'm sitting on the floor, in my room surfing nets, singing with youtube, haha and eating strawberries. Anyway, just now went for a wedding show. It was hilarious. On stage still laughing. I mean not only me but others too. Haha. The guys make a lot of mistakes. hhaha. Tomorrow should be working but Tamam texted me saying that Syra said that i no need to come tomorrow. I was like "what the hell!" I already ironed my long-time-didn't wear uniform. SIGH. Ass betul that manager. So tomorrow no plan beside going to support my friend in SBDC. Where should i go instead? Of course not going to stayed home till the time to go support. Gonna be BORED.

During the night, the weather is great. WINDY. I on my fan and what i see both of the wind are confusing. Haha. Both going on the different direction. Haha.

MyFriend, I miss you.

Labels:


facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters