<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 12:36 AM

First thing first, tak bleh tido. Then second thing is I'm freaking, horribly, terribly, extremely and whatever fucking sad over this thing over and over again. I don't know when how can it be stop and be back to how it use to be before. I hate predicting but it's gonna be end soon friend. Cause you know yourself. "Lots of...." Arrrrrggggghhhh... Whatever la, no point saying it here where you have no concern at all. Everything just a total waste, I tell you.

cries in the night

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters