<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ What are you?
Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 9:20 PM

I'm just really pissed off with myself on why am I being so damn sensitive and make others hate me for it.

Today was quite okay. Pecah perut habis. haha. Hoping that this would continue being like that. Also today I manage to do the project with my fellow partners. How much I feel sleepy just now, I'm able to listen to the explanation done by our lecturer. Tomorrow must get it done. Diedie ah.

Currently watching t-vee and as well thinking about tons of stuff. A little bit of something here. I'm wondering, just why "the person" who use to say "I miss you" (randomly) seems not to be there anymore? Kangen deh sama dia. Anyway tomorrow first day working. Haha excited giler babs. I feel that I'm gonna be sick soon. Start coughing here and there ready. Sigh.

Okay. Flying off now. Takecare love.

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters