<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ East day.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 4:58 PM



Yesterday was really a plan-less & last minute day but each and everyone seems to be very bored and hungry. So we plan @twitter. Sempang bedok for dinner and Ehub for bowling. We're suppose to watch Devil but because of me not able to go home late, we just stick on bowling.

Anyho, i really had a great time yesterday even for a short time.
I thank FA for 2 days,
and thanks to the girls, LH & IR for yesterday.

OMG, thursay i got training at night! ):
That means I'm not joining. You guys have fun (':

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters