<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



Thursday, September 16, 2010, 10:53 PM

Oh boohoo. I'm going off to china tomorrow afternoon already. And I hate this feeling that I'm gonna miss mom, siblings and friends. Hoping that I don't miss any fun thing that's gonna happen in Singapore. People don't forget me okay when I'm away. (: when am I coming back? Just have to wait till I text/call you (:

Anyway, here a small something that I wanna let out about.

It is good enough that I'm pushing myself forward. The only thing is that I'm one of a fragile glass once you hit it and it drop, it will shattered into pieces and it's hard to fix back.


kalau English pecah hack care ehh. (:
I'm just so confuse with you when you just couldn't get things right at the right time. there's different attitude for different timing. Yes, we can have fun but c'mon. )':

However, imissyou and iwantlikethisclosetoyou.

KAWAN-KAWAN, BILER KELUAR RAYA NI? Tertunggu-tunggu aku.

Okay bloggers. Got to go already. will update anytime soon if I'm not lazy (':
Nights all.

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters