<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Physo to the extreme.
Friday, October 1, 2010, 3:31 PM

He texted me 4 times straight, without me replying him.
Afiqah where are u eh?
Ni khairul. Afiqah khai nak tanyer. can we get into relationships?
afiqah can we get into relationship?
Afiqah pls reply asap. pls.
After that he called me over and over again and all i reply him was NO. I don't know whats gone into him and he send me 2 more msgs.
Afiqa why.? wait can pls pick up my phone.
afiqah what's the reason?
Hello boy. Even we use to work at the same place that does not make us know each other for even 1day. TELL YOU WILL NEVER GONNA GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER, NOT A CHANCE. I'm not even in any contacts with him. Waliao. Physco gile per this guy.

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters