<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Something long today!
Thursday, October 28, 2010, 11:53 PM

Hello fellows.

Lets post something a little bit long today. Looking at the time now, its already 1:20AM. Am not asleep yet because i'm suppose to do this poster for Azpirasi's dance workshop on 13 nov. Now my brain is jam! I can't think of any creative idea. How leh? Ugly duckling, i need your help. Borrowed LH's mac to use her PS. Thanks LH. Will return it to you as soon as i'm done with the poster, okay (:

Anyway, there something i tried to keep it to myself but couldn't help it. I think am not suitable enough to be one of your friend. Why must keep something away from me? You(s) were having fun without me? I don't mind but is just that you were trying so hard to keep it unshared. Like keeping secret from me. Guess you can guess that i've watch the videos and photos. You know how sad am i. I mean like c'mon am i not one of your friend? Normal friend maybe? If yes, i think its better for you to tell me rather than you(s) keep hurting me by making me feel that i'm a useless friend. Okay enough of that. I'm not angry or so, i'm just down about it.

What i did today was going to my workplace with uglyduckling to send my photocopy account no. Then proceed to Hougang meeting IR while waiting for that KS. The three of us were like calling and texting KS for so damn many time. Finally at 4+pm, he replied to our msgs. Then we all head to marina sq to watch The Last Exorsim. It was shocking and disgusted kinda movie but over all BOOORING~ because it was a documentary show. The four of us were like "Citer da start blom nie. *dapat tau* WTH! Documentary la!" Hhahaah. After that i need to head home. Sigh~

And so tomorrow, working day!
Sleeping time check: 2.40AM.

Goodnights everyone terutama,
UglyDuckling (:

Labels:


facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters