<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Down with pissed.
Saturday, December 11, 2010, 11:28 PM

Home sweet home after a day with dance practice. From now onwards, my saturday gonna burn like i think forever? 2-6pm practice at Levandar then 6-10pm proceed to cc for practice again. Sigh. So now, i'm in my room using the lappy, surfing the net, trying entertain myself with something. Since i got nothing much, i might as well blog for today. Cause hp senyap nak mampos and the reason why is...

I'm really pissed off and sad because of this zouk out thingy. Yes, i don't want to talk to you, but i'm afraid that you would either think that i wanna leave or you're leaving me. At first when i read the post you send me, i was happy, having the thought that you're not going. Alaaa, whatever la HAVE FUN AND ENJOYKAN DIRI LA.

Gonna be working at night and what should i do in the afternoon? Hmm...
I think thats enough for today. I'm so sad till am not able to think what else should i talk about. So taking care peoples.
(Gonna be a late night sleep today)

Labels:


facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters