<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Just for you, baby.
Thursday, March 17, 2011, 7:49 PM

Hello fellow bloggers. I'm blogging again? Haha. It is just because Facebook is dead and frigging bored. No texts or even CALLS. Sigh. Currently in the room alone with the nightlight on, lying on the bed surfing the net via iPhone. Plus, parents gonna be out of the house at 9 and I'm left at home alone with little brother. Little brother is conquering the tv and I'm not able to watch with him cause the show his watching is terribly boring! I wanna watch Glee. I'm like addicted to it.

Hmm... Anyhooo, I'm sad! It seems that everything has changed! I feel that it is. So fast?! *sobsob* what happen love? I feel suffocating now a days. Why? I'm scared that the negative side will take charge of me. Like this past few days, when I talked to you otp just for few second, I feel like crying. Why? Am I fugging too emotional? )':

Tomorrow I'm gonna change myself to being a host for the 'Unagi Extreme Sports Edition'. Have to be in school as early as 7am! Haha, told my classmate that they will see me sleeping outside studio waiting for the rest to arrive. So don't worry of me not coming on time. Haha.

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters