<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3221016440403684036?origin\x3dhttp://fb19.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight, you'll need my blood, and I'll devote my life. Come fly to me, I'll show you what it's like, when the full moon shines, We'll stop hearts together"



▲ Mobile blogging
Saturday, September 17, 2011, 11:06 AM

Hello bloggies. It's been long huh. I can blog ready cause I'm able to use my Phone to blog now. Hahahhaha. -.-" but for now I'm not gonna blog sangat cause nothing much just that FA is serving NS now.

Ⓘ ⓂⒾⓈⓈ ⒽⒾⓂ ⓈⓄ ⓂⓊⒸⒽ!

Can only meet him till next coming fri, sat and maybe sun :( anyhoo, today I'm suppose to follow BGF for mcdelivery raya outing. I don't feel like dressing up so I'm not joining. Can say that a lazy one. Hehe. Okay, so today just gonna have dance training and off to wait for bf's call. Bye-bye (;

facebook twitter tumblr ©hapters